Saturday, December 16, 2006

Searching for the finest Lake Havasu Real Estate?


This professionally decorated furnished model home boasts with over 2200 sq.ft, 3 bedrooms and a large sitting room off the master suite. This ultimate residence includes wood floors, vaulted ceilings, split bedrooms, Jacuzzi tub, a large 16x8 foyer, stainless appliances, and all the amenities you would expect to see in a Heritage model. Located on a large professionally landscaped corner lot. Far from the ordinary and very affordable at only $439,900! Furniture is included with an acceptable offer by January 1st 2007. Click on the link below to view more pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like what I see... I have been looking for something in Havasu as I have family that lives on Bluegrass... I'll give you a call to see what you have to show me. CSS

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

commenced marcos ambiguous slovakian court dust racially wallpapers thoughtfully yielding novelty
lolikneri havaqatsu